Ask the right technology questions when buying or selling a company.
Are you hoping to do any of the following?
- Get your IT due diligence effort started as quickly as possible
- Ask the technology questions that matter most in mergers and acquisitions
- Be sure you’re not missing any important IT due diligence requests
- Learn the key questions to ask about the latest technology and cybersecurity issues
- Understand the technology due diligence requests your company might receive when you’re ready to sell
If so, this IT due diligence checklist can definitely help you.
The checklist has proven to be useful to:
- CIOs and CTOs
- IT auditors
- Private equity and venture capital firms
- Business owners
- Individual investors
- IT managers
This is the same IT due diligence checklist I’ve used in the real world on numerous due diligence projects. It’s also been downloaded by more than 25,000 IT and M&A professionals from over 100 countries around the world in the past few years, including many from Fortune 500 companies.
You can edit it as needed for your project since the checklist is in Microsoft Word format, and it comes with instructions to help you get the most out of it.
There are over 130 questions in categories covering:
- IT Staff
- Products and Services
- Software Development Process
- Network Infrastructure
- Backup & Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- And more…
About the Author
Jim Hoffman wrote the IT Due Diligence Guide after years of technology and operations experience with companies very active in M&A. The IT due diligence checklist, tools, information and practices outlined in the book are exactly what he uses himself when he runs due diligence projects.